Thursday, September 14, 2017

Top Trends from NYFW







It’s that time of the year again, yes, fashion month. Like any other fashion fan, my eyes are glue to Vogue and every single model and It girl Instagram story. We are already done with our first big Fashion Week which is New York. New York has always been my favorite one because it brings all the quirky side of the city to fashion, nobody here is a shame to wear anything. Even though I love watching the shows, I also love the street style. I am a big sucker for street style in general but New York Fashion Week always makes sure to go over the top. Here are a few trends I’ve noticed:
Es esa época del año otra vez, si, el mes de la moda. Cómo toda fan de la moda, mis ojos están pegados a Vogue y a todos los Instastory de las  modelos e It girls. Ya terminamos con la primera gran semana de la moda que es en New York. New York siempre va a ser mi favorita, porque trae todo eso que tiene de bizarro la ciudad y lo pone en la moda, nadie acá tiene miedo de usar cualquier cosa. Aunque me encanta ver los shows, tambien me encanta el estilo de la calle. Soy muy fan de cualquier estilo de calle en general, pero New York Fashion Week siempre se asegura de ir más allá. Acá hay un par de tendencias que note:

Red, you are up


Red has been such a big color this season and it seems like we are starting autumn (spring for me) with this color. What I love about this look is how red can add a touch of color to any plain outfit making it more fun plus it looks good with basically anything!
El color rojo ha sido una gran color esta temporada y parece que empezamos el otoño con este color (primavera para mí). Lo que me encanta del rojo es que le puede dar un toque de color a cualquier outfit, haciéndolos más divertidos y básicamente queda bien con todo.

Pink is for everyone


I’ve been such a lover of this trend, feels like I am back when I was 6 years old and everything I owned was pink. Growing up I was never much of a pink lover but now that I am past the teenage years and thinking “pink is for little girls” I love pink. Pink has that same vibe as the red color where you can match with anything and it adds so much fun to any outfits. I also love how we are not shy about using it everywhere, pants, shirts or an all pink outfit!
Está tendencia me encanto, siento que tengo de vuelta 6 años y todo lo que tengo es rosa. Al crecer nunca me gusto el rosa pero ahora que pasaron esos años de la adolescencia donde pensas “el rosa es para nenas chiquitas”, me encanta. El rosa tiene la misma onda que el rojo que lo podes combinar con cualquier cosas y le agrega algo divertido a los outfits. Me encanta cómo no somos tímidos con el color y lo implementamos en todos lados: pantalón, remeras, o todo rosa.


Always trust the black


Aw yes, I love a good all black outfit. I probably wear all black 6 out of 7 days a week. However, I love how all this ladies still add a pop of white with the shoes, the best way to add a touch of something to an all black outfit. Also, that jumpsuit? Amazing.
Aww si, me encanta un outfit todo negro. Creo que uso todo negro 6 de los 7 días de la semana. Igualmente, me encanta cómo estas chicas le agregaron un toque de color con los zapatos blancos, la mejor manera para romper un poco con todo negro. Además, ¿Ese enterizo? Increíble.


All the blazers out




I’ve been noticing blazers are pretty big this fall season. I’ve seen so many bloggers wearing them and nobody is shy about it! Whether they are colorful or plaid or a simple black one, everyone is wearing one.
Me estoy dando cuenta que lo blazers están muy a la moda esta temporada de otoño. Veo muchas bloggers usandolos y nadie es tímido al respecto. Si son coloridos, con cuadros o negros, todas los usan.
.

Flowers are blooming in Autumn

Floral dress are around every spring, but fashion icons are bringing them this autumn as well. I’ve always been a fan but never in autumn, autumn feels like more chunky sweaters and leggings. However, I am ready to get my hands of this dresses this next fall.
Los vestidos con flores están en todas partes en la primavera, pero los iconos de la moda los trajeron para el otoño también. Siempre fui muy fan, pero no en otoño, otoño es más para sweaters y calzas. Igualmente, estoy lista para agregar un par este otoño.


Which one is your favorite?


Love

Pili


Photo credit: Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment