Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Bloggers you need to follow





Every since I started blogging I am always in the lookout for new bloggers. Everyone has their unique style and everyone inspires me to pick new topics to talk about. I find the blogging community one that is really warm, doesn't judge and is open to everything, everyone is happy to help newcomers and their new ideas and styles. Here are a few that I love:
Desde que empecé con el blog estoy siempre buscando bloggers nuevos. Todos tienen un estilo único y todos me inspiran para elegir temas nuevos para hablar. La comunidad de bloggers es una muy cálida, no juzgan y abierta a todo, nadie tiene problema de ayudar a los nuevos y sus nuevos ideas y estilo. Acá hay algunos que me encanta:



I am Charlotte Olivia



What I really love about Charlotte’s is her style. Her style is so unique and has that comfortable vibe that I adore. I love how she dresses so casually yet stylish. Her blog is my dream since its fill with fashion and everyone knows I love fashion.
Lo que me gusta de Charlotte es su estilo. Tiene un estilo único y tiene una onda cómoda que me encanta. Me encanta cómo se viste tan casual pero a la moda. Su blog es mi sueño ya que está lleno de moda y todos saben que amo la moda.








Tea & Curls

What really captivated me about this blog was the name. I mean her blog also has Tea in the name which probably means she loves tea as much as me. What I love about her content are her pictures, they are so pretty and her writing is so unique. Also, Rita’s style is stunning!
Lo que más me llamó la atención de este blog fue el nombre. O sea su blog tiene “tea (té)” en el nombre, lo que probablemente significa que le encanta el té cómo a mí. Lo que me gusta de este contenidos son las fotos, son muy lindas y la manera en la que escribe es brillante. Además del estilo muy lindo que tiene Rita.


Blossom Ikebana



I’ve been following Pau for a while now and I love her blog. She just writes about everything and I love bloggers who allowed themselves to explore more. Also, love how she writes in Spanish and English (like moi) and of course I have to support my fellow Argentinean, hopefully one day we’ll actually meet!
La sigo a Pau hace un rato y me encanta su blog. Escribe de todo y me encanta las bloggers que se anima a explorar más. Además, me encanta que escriba en español y en inglés (¡como yo!) y obviamente tengo que apoyar a mi compañero argentina. ¡Capaz a algún día nos conozcamos!






Love, Megan Anne

What I love Megan Anne’s blog is that she talks about literally everything from Instagram to health. She has also made a Facebook group to help bloggers grow and help build a bigger blogging community.
Lo que me encanta el blog de Megan Anne es que habla de literalmente todo, desde instagram hasta de la salud. Ella también hizo un grupo de Facebook para ayudar a las bloggers a crecer y crear una comunidad de bloggers más grande.

Love Style Mindfulness

Another fashion blog, are you surprise? To be honest I love reading bloggers and finding new fashion blog to get inspiration for outfits and to see what to buy next. Sinead has an amazing style I’m always pinning her outfits on pinterest for inspiration. What I truly love about her though, is the fact that she mixes mindfulness with fashion. I’ve been trying to be more mindfulness myself (it is not as easy as it seems) and her contagious vibes makes me want to pick up on this lifestyle more and more.
Otro blog de moda, ¿están sorprendidos? La verdad es que me encanta leer bloggers y encontrar nuevos blogs de moda para inspirar con mis outfits y ver que puedo comprar. Sinead tiene un estilo increíble, siempre estoy guardando en pinterest sus outfits para inspirarme. Lo que en serio me encanta  es que mezcla tener la atención plena (mindfulness) con la moda. Estoy tratando de estar más presente (no es tan fácil como parece) y su onda contagiosa me dan ganas de seguir ese estilo de vida cada vez más.


What are your favorites blogs? I love to follow new bloggers!
Love
Pili



No comments:

Post a Comment