Tuesday, September 19, 2017

New York Fashion Week Part 2



Here is part 2! I said in my previous post how I was dividing my favorite shows in two posts and here is the second one. This ones are big less formal, and more casual wear...sort of. I hope you enjoy them:
¡Acá está la parte 2! Lo dije en mi post anterior que iba a dividir mis desfiles favoritos en dos posts, y acá está el segundo. Estos son un poco menos formales y más casuales... algo así. Espero que les gusten:


Anna Sui



I haven't heard about this designer before but I love her dresses. This are definitely not my style but I really appreciate how they were made. They seem so unique and very detailed.
No había escuchado de está diseñadora hasta está semana, pero me encantan sus vestidos. Estos vestidos no son mi estilo pero me encanta cómo están hechos. Parecen tan únicos y detallados.


Calvin Klein


I love Calvin Klein. They are honestly one of my favorite brands, they are just so perfect. I really love how he play with this fabric this time (I am not sure what it is, it doesn't seem like leather). Calvin truly covers everything, formal and casual wear, as well as underwear (personal favorite).
Me encanta Calvin Klein. Es honestamente una de mis marcas favoritas, son simplemente perfectos. Me encanta cómo jugó con está tela esta vez (no estoy segura, que es porque no es cuero). Calvin realmente cubre todo: formal, casual y hasta ropa interior (mi favorita).


Jeremy Scott




Jeremy Scott is always so colorful and extra and I love it! He's always so creative and this time it was his 20th anniversary, so congratulations to him!
Jeremy Scott siempre hace outfits muy coloridos y extra, me encantan. Siempre es muy creativo  y esta vez era su aniversario número 20, ¡Felicidades a él!


Marc Jacobs


I was never a big fan of Marc Jacobs but this year the different patterns called my attention. I love this year clothes, there have been so many new patterns this season and Marc Jacobs followed along!
Nunca fui muy fan de Marc Jacobs pero este año los diferentes estampados me llamaron la atención. Ame la ropa este año, hay tantos estampados nuevos esta temporada y Marc Jacobs también se involucró.


Prabal Gurung

Another new designer for me! I saw this one on Instagram and I really like the dress. Also, I was so happy when I saw Ashley Graham was part of the show. The dresses are so unique to be honest and I love it.
Otro diseñador nuevo para mi. Lo vi en Instagram y me gustaron muchísimo sus vestidos. Además, me encantó ver a Ashley Graham desfilando. Los vestidos son muy únicos la verdad y me encanta.


Public School






I love Public School. They always give streetwear a new twist and I truly love it. They never go too much but they always manage to catch your attention.
Me encanta Public School.  Siempre le da una vuelta al estilo de calle y me encanta. Nunca son de demostrar mucho, siempre simple pero captando la atención si o si.


Zadig & Voltaire



My sister introduced me to this brand earlier this year while we were in Europe. I love their grunge style really caught my eye and I’ve been obsessed since then. Their vibes are always much casual but extremely stylish.
Mi hermana me introdujo a está marca a principio de año en Europa. Me encanta su estilo grudge, me atraparon bastante y me obsesione desde ahí. Tienen una onda muy casual pero con mucho estilo.


Which one was your favorite?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment