Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Bloggers that Inspire Me



I talked about Bloggers that you need to follow but now I want to talk about bloggers that I turned for inspiration. When you are blogging you always look for new ideas, and tips for blogging. Here are my favorite bloggers:
Ya hable de las Bloggers que tenes que seguir pero ahora quiero hablar de las bloggers que me inspiran. Cuando blogueas siempre estas buscando nuevas ideas y consejos para el blog. Acá están mis favoritas:


I follow Suzie since I started blogging. I love her blog and her Youtube channel is amazing as well. She talks about everything from traveling to fashion, what I really love about her is how she balanced her blog and youtube channel, she manages to talk about everything in all of them. Plus, her dogs are so cute!
Sigo a Suzie desde que empecé con el blog. Me encanta su blog y su canal de youtube también es increíble. Habla de todo, desde viajes hasta de moda, lo que más me gusta de ella es cómo mantiene un equilibro con su blog y su canal de youtube. Habla de todo en todos ellos. Además, sus perros son muy lindos.



I think this is my favorite blog. Everything about it is beautiful from her aesthetic to her content. Rebecca talks about everything, she talks about personal things, fashion, gives tips for blogging and life. One of my favorite aspects of her is how much she thinks about her readers, whenever I comment on her posts she takes the time to reply.
Creo que este es mi blog favorito. Todo es muy lindo desde su estética hasta su contenido. Rebecca habla de todo, de cosas personales, fashion y da consejos para los blogs y para la vida. Uno de los aspectos que más me gusta de ella es cómo piensa en sus lectores, se toma el tiempo para contestar a todos los comentarios.


This blog mixes fashion and photography. I always love 35MM cameras and always thought pictures with them are stunning. Caterina’s pictures are amazing and so is her style. I think the idea of mixing this two makes her blog really unique.
Este blog mezcla moda con fotografía. Siempre me encantó el formato 35MM y siempre pensé que las fotos así son mucho más lindas. Las fotos de Caterina son increíbles y también su estilo. Está idea de mezclar estas dos cosas hace su blgo único.



Emily has the sweetest blog. She manages to balance her family and blogging and takes the time to document it all. She talks about a family, fashion, beauty, everything. I love her “Links I love” posts where she shares different links from the web and her Weekday Wardrobe, here she shares all her outfits she wears to work throughout the week.
Emily tiene el blog más lindo del mundo. Consigue balancear la familia con el blog y se dedica a documentar todo. Habla de la familia, la moda, la belleza, todo. Me encantan su post de “Links I love” donde comparte diferentes links de internet y también sus “Weekday Wardrobe” donde muestra que uso para ir a trabajar cada día.


Estée voice needs to be hear everywhere. Her blog talks about beauty and fashion mainly. However she explores different topics in her youtube channel, like DACA, Brexit, she touches important subjects. Estée is also trying to inspires us all with the healthy lifestyle, she shared her workouts and her meals. Plus, ever since I saw her dog, Reggie, I’ve been wanting a greyhound.
La voz de Estée tiene que ser escuchada en todas partes. En su blog habla de moda y belleza más que nada. Pero explora diferentes temas en su canal de youtube donde habla de DACA, BREXIT, y otros temas importantes y recurrentes. Estée también nos inspira con su estilo de vida sano, comparte sus rutinas de ejercicio y sus comidas. Además, desde que vi su perro, Reggie, ahora quiero un galgo.



I love Luanna’s blog. I love her since the second that I first found her blog. Her style is definitely my style and where I go for inspiration all the time. I love how she writes in English and Spanish to keep the audience more diverse. Plus her hair is amazing.
Me encanta el blog de Luanna. Me encanta desde el segundo que encontré su blog. Su estilo es muy de mi estilo y es a donde voy cuando necesito inspirarme. Me encanta que escriba en inglés y en español para mantener una audiencia más diversa. Y su pelo es increíble.



I’ve always been so jealous of Lucy’s video. She has a really unique eye and all her videos are so cozy and warm. Her whole aesthetic is so pleasing to me, from  her videos to her blogs she kills it. Lucy also talks about important subject like her struggle with alcohol and about feminism.
Siempre estuve muy celosa de los videos de Lucy. Tiene un ojo muy único y sus videos son siempre muy acogedores. Todo su estética es muy placentero para mi, desde su videos hasta su blog, me encanta. Lucy habla de temas importantes como su lucha con el alcohol y del feminismo.


Who do you turn for inspiration?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment