Friday, September 22, 2017

Zaful Wishlist*

Another Wishlist! Zaful has contacted me once again to work with them and do another wishlist! They have beautiful products like their layered maxi dress but I decided to find a few of my favorite clothes and here they are:


Sweaters






I know I am getting ready for spring but I can’t help it to look at this sweaters! They all look so warm and cozy!


Leggings




I love working out, and what a better way to stay motivated than with a new pair of leggings! I picked this one which I thought looked amazing.


Coats




Yes, I know know, I’ll have to wait another year for this, but can you blame me?


Want to be the more fancy in this summer? Just do it!
Surprise code: ZFEN




Which one is your favorite?


Love

Pili

*Sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment