Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Where my Witches At


Shirt: Pink//similar here
Shoes: vans //Similar here
Necklace: Forever21//similar here

Hello! Another outfit I enjoyed wearing! I love the sporty yet chic vibe this one had. I wore it to the mall with a friend and I thought it was really comfortable and simple.  I showed this short in my previous outfit, and I’m loving how comfortable they are .The picture is not so good, because I did this in a rush and had to continue packing for going back home. Hope you enjoy it.

¡Hola! ¡Otro outfit que disfrute usar! Me encanta que sea deportivo pero con un poco de chic. Lo use para ir al shopping con mis amigos y pensé que era súper cómodo y simple. Mostré estos shorts en mi último outfit, y me encanta lo cómodos que son. La foto no es tan buen porque la hice media apurada y tenía que seguir haciendo la valija para volver a casa. Espero que les guste.
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment