Friday, March 6, 2015

Instax Mini 8 and my favorite Polaroids









Fuji Instax Mini-Candy Pop Film 

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Pink)



Hello! I’ve been thinking about this post for quite some time and finally I decided to do it today! So I got this camera a few months ago and I’ve been obsessed with it. I love how pictures turn out and I really love physically having the pictures instead of in my phone. It is also amazing the fact that it’s so small and I can carry it everywhere, I took to all of my recent trips and was really happy with how the pictures turn out. What I also love is that you can buy some of the papers with little decorations like the one with the dots. Even if you are not a fan of photography, I do recommend this camera. I honestly can’t believe how good it turn out to be, I was scare that I was not going to like the quality, or the size of the pictures but I do like them. Lastly, I love the way they are hang in my bedroom. It used to be a mirror that broken so now I use it to hang my pictures haha. But I think it looks amazing there!
Love
Pili




No comments:

Post a Comment