Tuesday, March 10, 2015

It Girl


Jeans- United Colors of Benetton// Similar here and here
Shirt- Mango//similar here
Shoes-Converse//similar here
Kimono- Forever 21-Similar here
Necklace- Forever21


Hello! Another outfit for this week. This is what I wore on the first day of college yesterday! I didn’t want it to be a simple outfit so I thought the kimono added some fun to it. Also most of the clothes are a little old that I dug through my closet and found. The jeans were not ripped and actually did it myself and was really happy how they turn up. Let me know what you think

¡Hola! Otro outfit para esta semana. Esto es lo que use el primer día en la universidad ayer. No quería un outfit simple y creo que el kimono le agrego algo divertido al outfit. También, la mayoría de la ropa son viejas que encontré revolviendo en mi armario. Los jeans no estaban rotos y los hice yo, me gustó mucho como quedaron. Díganme que les parece.
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment