Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Autumn Leather


Dress from Rapsodia//Similar here and here
Jacket from Topshop//Similar here
Shoes from Amazon

Hello! Another outfit post! I really liked this one. I got this new boots today which I was dying to get, they are so cute. I also love leather jacket and this dress. I think this is a cute combination for the weather right now that is not cold but isn’t hot anymore. Weather is kind of crazy right now. But I think the dress is so girly and the boots and jacket give it a more edgy style, which is my favorite. Anyways, hope you have a lovely week!

¡Hola! Otro outfit post! Este me gusta amucho. Me regalaron estas botas hoy, las cuales me estaba muriendo por tener. También, amo esta campera y vestido. Creo que la combinación es perfecta para el clima ahora, el cual no es lo sufrientemente, frio y ya no hace calor. El clima está muy loco ahora. Pero este vestido creo que es muy girly, y las botas y campera le da un estilo  edgy, el cual es mi favorita. ¡Espero que tenga una buena semana!
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment