Sunday, March 15, 2015

10 Things That Made me Happy This Week!




Hello! It has been a long and exhausted week, but it finally has come to an end. Here are a few things that made me happy this week.
1.       First week of university. It has been so excited to start this new chapter and I’ve been having so much fun.
2.       The Perfect Day for Banana fish by J.D. Salinger. I got this week assign to me for University and as soon as they said this I knew I had picked the right career. We all know I love Salinger.
3.       Having friends over for dinner. I had some friends over on Friday for dinner and it we had so much fun, just catching up and enjoying each other company.
4.       Meeting new people. I met some many new people in school and they are all really lovely.
5.       Bea Miller album track list. If you follow Bea on twitter, you know that she has been releasing the name of her songs for her new album and its making me so excited for her new album.
6.       Paper Towns poster. This is so freacking exciting. I seriously can’t wait for the movie and the trailer next week!
7.       FaceTime with Simba, my cat. I miss him so much and my sister put him on the screen while we were doing FaceTime.
8.       Cooking. This is really shocking for all of us. I cooked a little bit this week (nothing big) but I actually quiet enjoy doing so.
9.       Skype with friends. My friends and I had been talking a lot on skype this past week I’ve been away and it has been really great to keep in touch with them.
10.   Spending time with my other cats. Being away from home all day in university my cats basically throw themselves at me when they see me walking through the door.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment