Sunday, March 8, 2015

10 Things that Made me Happy this Week!



Hello! It has been a long and stressful week and I’m glad it has come to an end to be honest. I’m really excited for next week since tomorrow I start University. Anyway, here is what made me happy even through the stress.
1.       College Orientation. We went to the university to be introduced to it and to learn more about it. It was really exciting to know the place, teachers and future classmates.
2.       Hanging out with old friends. A bunch of friends from my old school are also studying communications with me! Which is nice to know I’m not alone there. It was also nice to catch up with them
3.       New friends. I made some new friends when we had the college orientation, which I thought it was going to be harder.
4.       Dinner with dad and my siblings. My dad came to visit us and we went out for a really nice dinner. It was nice to have our dad over.
5.       Downtown alone. Like I mentioned before I went downtown on my own earlier this week. I’ve never done that and it was really good to do things on my own which I do need to get more use to.
6.       Reactions to my Moving to BuenosAires post. I got a text from an old friend telling me how much she liked my post from Thursday. Then, I got a text from my mom about it. It’s really nice for me to know that I had a great impact on the people around me, based on what I write.
7.       The Imitation Game. My friends and I went to see this movie with Benedict Cumberbatch and it was amazing. This movie is genius, I loved every second of it. Highly recommended.
8.       Volunteer offer. I got an email from someone asking me if I was interesting in volunteer program, which I am! I really hope I can join and do some volunteer work.
9.       Massage. Yes another massage. I got a relaxation massage on Monday and it was so relaxing and nice.
10.   Seeing Salinger’s books. While I was downtown I enter a few book store and it made me so happy to find a lot of books by J.D. Salinger, it’s so important that people are reading them and knowing about him because they are just amazing.
Hope you had a lovely week!
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment