Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Welcome to New York


Shirt- Abercrombie
Leggings-Forever 21
Boots-Dr Martens
Necklace-Forever 21



Hello! Another outfit this week. I’m obviously not wearing this right now since it’s like 30 degrees here every day. But I honestly can’t wait for colder weather so I can wear leggings and boots. I love winter clothes so I’m so excited for this winter! This is something I will probably wear to college when it gets colder with maybe a jean shirt or a sweater. Anyways, I hope you like this outfit. Let me know!

¡Hola! Otro outfit esta semana. Claramente, no estoy usando esto ahora ya que hay 30 grados todos los días acá. Pero, honestamente, no puedo esperar a que haga más frio para usar calzas y botas. Me encanta la ropa de invierno y estoy muy emocionada por este invierno. Esto es algo que usaría para ir a la universidad, cuando hace más frio quizás con una remera de jean o un sweater. Espero que les guste. ¡Cuénteme que les parece!
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment