Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Teenage Angst




Shirt –Forever 21 // Similar here and here
Jeggings- Forever 21 //Similar here and here
Shoes-Converse // Similar here
Chocker- Similar here and here

Hello! It’s Tuesday which means is another outfit day. I wore this the other day to school and I loved it. The jeggings are so comfortable for school and the chocker is just amazing. I took a close up of the chocker so you can have a better look. The rest is pretty simple, a muscle tee and my favorite converse. Let me know what you think.

¡Hola! Es martes, lo que significa otro día de outfit. Use esto el otro día para la universidad y me encanto. Los Jeggings son tan cómodos para la universidad y la gargantilla me encanta. Le saque una foto de cerca para que la vean mejor. El resto es bastante simple, una musculosa y mis converse favoritas. Díganme que piensan.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment