Sunday, March 29, 2015

10 things that made me happy this week


Hello! Posting this kind of later than usual since I wasn't feeling so well today and now I have a horrible cold. Anyways, unto happier things:
1.  Seeing my family again. No words can Explain my happiness over this. Waking up this morning and going to Starbucks with them and having dinner is so amazing.
2.  Having Maxxie, my dog. I miss him so much. Coming home at night and having him welcoming me it's something I really miss having.
3. My IB diploma. I finally got my IB diploma. Although I wasn't able to goo the ceremony, seeing my IB diploma finally made me so happy.
4.  More room decorations. My parents brought me my nightstand new curtains finally and my room looks really homey now.
5. Reading Teen Angst. I finally had some time to read this and I've been quiet enjoying it. It's a really fun book and it reminded me of when I was in high school.
6.  Learning about Franz Kafka. His life story has been so fascinating to me and I've been wanted to read more about him and his life.
7. Buenos Aires morning. I love those cold morning where the grass is all wet and everything is kind of foggy.
8. Pretty Little Liars. This season finale was amazing. I loved every second of it.
9.  3 days week. This week was cut short and it was nice to have a long weekend to catch up with my blog and homework. And next week is also short!
10.  Bar with friends. My friends and I went to a bar last Sunday and we had a great time hanging out and getting ready in my room.



Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment