Sunday, August 23, 2015

Style inspiration: Cara Delevingne



Photo credit: Pinterest

I’m sorry for the delay posting this, I never find time to write and I hate doing things in a rush. Anyways, I think I love Cara ever since she become a well-known model in 2012 and now that I’ve seen her in Paper Towns I love her even more. But, other than being an amazing actress (I’m dying to see Suicide Squad) and model, Cara has an amazing style. Her red carpet looks are usually amazing but her street style is my favorite. I love how she wears beanies and leather jacket, reminds me a lot of how I like to dress. She has that tomboy look but also extremely stylish. I have to be honest her airport look just looks so comfy, might steal some of that whenever I have to travel next.
                                                                  ***
Perdón por tardar en subir esto, nunca encuentro tiempo para escribir y odio hacerlo apurada. De todas formas, la amo a Cara desde que se hizo una modelo conocida en 2012 y ahora que la vi en Paper Towns la amo todavía más. Pero, además de ser una gran actriz (muero por ver Suicide Squad) y modelo, Cara tiene un gran estilo. Sus looks de la alfombra roja son muy lindos pero su Street style es mi favorita. Me encanta como usa gorritos y campera de cuero, me hace acordar a como me gusta vestirme. Tiene ese tomboy look pero también con mucho estilo. Tengo que ser honesta su look de aeropuerto parece muy cómodo, capaz lo robe la próxima que tenga que viajar.
Love
Pili                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment