Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Formal Look





Leggings-Sofia de Grecia
Blazer-Forever 21//similar here
Shirt-Hollister
Boots-DrMartens

This is kind of a late post, I was going to post this as soon as I finished this semester but between having bad lighting in my room, not being home during the day and traveling I couldn’t. So this was and outfit I wore to a final, which you always have to be a little bit more formal. The blazer was really want changed it. I always feel like blazers are perfect for a formal look like this and one you might use for finals at uni. I didn’t want to look to formal like I was going to work so I wore the Dr. Martens to make it a little bit less worky (yep, I made  that up).
           ***
Este post es medio tarde, lo iba a subir apenas termine el cuatrimestre pero entre que tenía mala luz en mi cuarto, no estaba nunca en casa y viaje, no pude. Este es un outfit que use para un final, que siempre hay que estar más formal. El blazer fue lo que hizo el gran cambio, porque siempre siento que los blazers son perfectos para algo más formal como este y perfectos para los finales en la universidad. No quería que sea tan formal para que no parezca que estaba trabajando use las botas.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment