Friday, August 7, 2015

A Tourist in Asuncion

Rescue a butterfly from my cat



Buenos Aires from above




Polaroids are my favorite








Delicious dinner for my dad's birthday






Traditional Paraguayan food Mbeju 


I love Cafe De Aca a must go in Asuncion

My favorite: Cheesecake















Formosa Sunset
Thank you to my friends for this pictures :)

You may or may not know, I lived in Asuncion for about three years and half. I went back last week to visit some of my friends and spent some time with my family. In my days there I decided to see Asuncion with a different pair of eyes, I always saw Asuncion as my temporary home, or as the place that I was going to live for a few years but never as a tourist.  So, this time I did. I decided to take pictures of everything I loved about Asuncion (ok, maybe not everything). It helped a lot that my friends and I decided to do a mini tour downtown and I found place I have never been to in the three years I lived there. So here is Asuncion through the eyes of a “tourist” but also from someone who understands Paraguay and its people better than one.
What do you think of the pictures? Would you like to know more about Asuncion?
                                                                          ***
Quizás o quizás no sepan, que viví en Asunción por tres años y medio. La semana pasada fui de vuelta a visitar a mis amigos y a pasar tiempo con mi familia. Los días que estuve ahí decidí que quería ver Asunción con un par de ojos diferentes, siempre lo vi como mi casa temporaria o el lugar donde iba a vivir por un tiempo pero nunca como un turista. Entonces esta vez lo hice. Decidí sacarle fotos de todo lo que amaba de Asunción (quizás no todo pero bueno). Me ayudo bastante que mis amigas y yo decidamos hacer un mini tour por el centro y encontrar lugares que nunca fui en los tres años que viví ahí. Entonces, acá esta Asunción a través de los ojos de un “turista” pero también como alguien que entiende Paraguay y su gente mejor que un turista normal.
¿Qué te parecieron las fotos? ¿Queres saber más de Asunción?
Love
Pili



No comments:

Post a Comment