Monday, August 3, 2015

Eyebrows Goals



Photo credit: Pinterest

I think is funny I’m posting this today when just last Friday I went to a place where they do your eyebrows so professionally (Asuncion: Bar de Cejas, do go if you have the chance). I always had really thick eyebrows and I hated them growing up. As I got older, I realized I actually loved how thick they are, even though I have to take so much care of them, I love my eyebrows.
A lot of people wonder, why that small piece of hair above your eyes matter so much, but OH MY GOD THEY DO CHANGE BELIEVE (have you seen those pictures of celebritywithout eyebrows? Scary). My favorite eyebrows are bold ones like the ones above (Taylor should do her eyebrows like that every single day, just saying, Taylor). Maybe not anyone can pull them off or you can’t grow hair there, but if you do have them, embrace them and don’t feel ashamed (like I once did). Another advice: DON’T touch them, go to a professional first.
What eyebrows do you love? And what type of eyebrows do you have?
                                                                     ***
Es gracioso que este poniendo esto hoy cuando el Viernes pasado fui a un lugar donde te hacen las cejas profesionalmente (si estas o vivís en Asunción vayan al Bar de Cejas, increíble). Siempre tuvo cejas gruesas y las odiaba cuando era chiquita. Cuando crecí, me di cuenta que me gustaban así de gruesas, aunque tenga que cuidarlas demasiado, amo mis cejas.
Muchas personas se preguntan, porque un pedazo de pelo arriba de los ojos importar tanto, pero CREEME QUE CAMBIA (¿vieron esas fotos de famosos sin cejas? Miedo). Mis cejas favoritas son las gruesas como las de las fotos de arriba (Taylor tendría que tener las cejas así todos los días, solo digo Taylor). Capaz, no a todos les queden bien o no te crece el pelo ahí, pero si las tenes acéptalas y no sientas vergüenza (como yo hice una vez).  Otro consejo: NO toque las cejas, anda con un profesional primero.
¿Qué tipo de ceja te gusta? ¿Qué tipo de ceja tenes?
Love
Pili
Ps: apologize in advance the next few post will be in a hurry, back to UNI and real life tomorrow, and adult life and we all know I hate being an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment