Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TCA Favorite looks

Bea Miller
I love how Bea looks with the jacket over her shoulders, and the jumpsuit makes her legs look extremely long.


Lea Michele
I feel in love with her dress the minute I saw it!


Lucy Hale
I always love her style, and this dress was so cute on her. Her hair was also amazing!

Maia Mitchel
This is the first time I’ve seen her red carpet look and I love it! Love how comfy it looks and so perfect for the summer in all white!


Rita Ora
I don’t know if I love her outfit that much, but I love love her hair! Love the pink on it, once again, really summer hair here.

Sarah Hyland
Love this look! I love her short hair a lot and the color looks so good in her!

Photo credit: Teen Vogue

So, the Teen Choice Awards were last Sunday and even though I didn’t watch it, I saw all the red carpet (blue carpet?) looks and this were my favorites! I honestly always loved the TCA because they are like the summer awards and everyone looks to be having fun and surfboards idea is actually pretty cool. I remember watching in like 2008 when the Jonas Brothers were there and Taylor Swift haha. But lately I’ve been loving the idea of adding nominee such as: favorite youtuber and all internet related categories!
What was your favorite look from the event?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment