Monday, August 17, 2015

Make up wish list


Photo credit: Amazon
HelloOctober recommend this one in one of her videos but in purple and I really like the way her make up look. I want to teach myself how to winged eyeliner but I first new a better eyeliner for that. This one sounds like the perfect one, plus I only hear amazing things about Benefit.


Photo credit: Urban Decay
I’ve been wanting this palette for so long. I was going to buy it on my last trip to the US but it is a little bit expensive. I love the colors it has and the great variety, this are basically all I use. I like to use a more natural look so casual event but when I go out at night I enjoy darker look and this one basically has all of that. Maybe, next time I’m in the US I’ll check it out!


Photo credit: Essie
  3. Top left: Borrowed and blue. Top Right: peach side babe. Bottom left: Fashion playground. Bottom right: Privateweekend.
I really love Essie nail polish and I can’t wait to go back to the USA to buy more and more. Every time I go I come back with a new Essie nail polish, I think next time I’ll come back with at least 10. I’ve been really liking pastel nail polishes, and Essie has the prettiest color, I just want them all.

Photo credit: Mac
      4. Top left: Call the hairdresser. Top right: Smoked purple. Bottom left: Runway hit. Bottom right: So Chaud
It’s no secret that I’m a big mac lipstick fun. Ever since bought my first one I’m obsessed and I want to keep on adding more and more. I love how they look on my lips, I honestly think they are the only lipsticks I can wear now. And yes, most of them are Matte because I'm extremely in love with Matte lipstick
I was going to buy the purple one last time I went to Asuncion but they didn’t have it anymore so I settle for a reddish one, which I’ll show you later.

What is in your make up wish list?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment