Thursday, August 13, 2015

Overall Style


Photo credit: pinterest



Hello! So lately, I’ve been notices how often are overall use and I’ve been loving this trend. Overall remind me of one I was younger and my mom would put me some overall in the autumn (I used to break ALL my pants and overall knees so my mom would put a patch where there were holes). I love how they are back, unfortunately do not own a pair but I’m looking forward to buy some if I see them. I feel like the black one are a little bit more formal while jeans one are more for the day.
What do you think about the trend?
                                                                   ***
¡Hola! Últimamente estuve notando como los jardineros están siendo usados más seguido y amo esta tendencia. Los jardineros me hacen acordar a cuando era chiquita y mi mama me ponía jardineros en otoño (solía romper todos mis pantalones y jardineros en la rodilla entonces mi mama les ponía un parche donde había agujeros). Me encanta como está de moda de vuelta, por desgracia no tengo un par pero estoy buscando comprarme unos apenas encuentro. Siento que los negros son más formales mientras los de jeans son para usar durante el día.
¿Qué te parece esta tendencia?
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment