Saturday, February 21, 2015

Outfit of the Week

t-shirt- Complot similar here, here and here
Shirt- American Eagle- Similar here and here
Shoes- Yo Amo Los Zapatos-Similar here, here, here, and here 
Necklace- Forever 21- similar here and here


Hello! Another outfit for you! I really liked this one I wore a couple of days ago to my brother birthday celebration. I love this shirt, I wear it all the time and I think adding the jean shirt always makes an outfit better and keeps you warm if it gets cold. Anyways, the shorts are kind of old and I recently found them again. Hope you enjoy it!

¡Hola! Otro outfit para ustedes. Este me gusta mucho, que use hace unos días para la celebración de cumpleaños de mi hermano. Me encanta esta remera, la uso todo el tiempo y creo que agregarle una camisa de jean siempre hace un outfit mejor y te protege por si comienza hacer frio. Igualmente, los shorts son unos pocos viejo que los volví a encontrar hace poco. ¡Espero que les guste!
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment