Saturday, February 7, 2015

Outfit Of The Week



Shirt-American Eagle (no longer available)/ similar here and here
Pants-Forever 21
Shoes-Converse (they are not available in the website) /Similar Here



Another outfit! Little story behind this outfit. I had my college interview this week and put this Jean shirt and tight high wasted pants for a more formal look. I actually saw a similar look on Zoe Levin in Her TV show RedBand Society, who she plays Kara (The show is amazing, I highly recommend it :)). Anyways you know about my obsession for this tote and how comfortable it is. Hope you like it!

Otro outfit! Una corta historia respecto a este outfit. Tuve una entrevista de mi universidad esta semana y me puse esta remera de jean y pantalones negros para estar un poco formal. Vi un outfit parecido que Zoe Levin uso en la serie Red Band Society haciendo de Kara (la serie es muy buena, se la recomiendo). Igualmente, saben de mi obsesión con esta cartera y lo cómoda que es. Espero que les guste.
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment