Monday, February 9, 2015

10 things that made me happy last week



Hi guys! To keep up the positivity on the blog I wanted to share more of what made me happy this week.
1.       College interview. Like I mentioned previously I had my college interview which it officially means I’m in!
2.       My other cat Simba. Simba went missing for a an entire day and we were extremely worried but once he appeared again it light up my whole day and now having him around just makes me happy.
3.       Stay away from social networks. So around Wednesday I decided to stay away from all social networks, Snapchat, twitter, Facebook and Instagram and only checking in the morning and night. I highly recommend you do it for at least three days, you will seriously change how often you check it.
4.       New leggings. This might some random but I love buying new clothes especial winter ones since I hadn’t have a real winter in 3 years! So buying this leggings which are going to be useful this winter really made me happy.
5.       Grammys! Yesterday they were the Grammy and I loved them. I love Rihanna’s, Paul McCartney and Kanye West new song so watching the performances was amazing as well as Ed Sheeran performing!
6.       Switched at Birth. I started this show this week and I’m hook! I love the storyline.
7.       Le Pain Quotidian. I love this place, my mom and I always trying going whenever we go downtown and it is amazing!
8.       Organized closet! I finally got down to organizing my closet so I moved some things around and now I have more space, I’m still waiting for my desk to finally have a decent room.
9.       FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West. I feel in love with this song and I listening whenever I’m riding my bike.
10.   Lovely comments from readers! Nothing makes me happier than reading that so many people are enjoying my blog. I know 5-6 comments might not seem much for some blogs but to me, makes me feel like I’m doing this right.
What made you happy this week?
Love
Pili

Ps: the blog has a new look! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment