Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What I’ve Been Listening


Hello! Can you believe March is almost here? Since it’s almost the end of February I’ve decided to share what I’ve been listening this month. Some of them are old I kind of found them again and started listening them again. But Maroon 5 and Rihanna’s songs have been my go to when I’m trying to relax and simple ride my bike. I hope you enjoy it and listen to a few of this, high recommended ;).
¡Hola! ¿Pueden creer que ya casi es Marzo? Ya que es casi el final de Febrero decidí compartí lo que estuve escuchando este mes. Algunas son viejas, las cuales encontré de vuelta y las empecé a escuchar de nuevo. Pero las canciones de Maroon 5 y Rihanna son las que escucho cuando me quiero relajar y simplemente andar en bicicleta. Espero que les gusten y que escuchen alguna, se los recomiendo ;).
1.       All About it- Hoodie Allen ft. Ed Sheeran.
2.       Chandelier- Sia
3.       Elastic Heart-Sia
4.       FourFiveSeconds- Rihanna ft. Paul McCartney and Kanye West
5.       Lost Stars- Adam Levine
6.       Style- Taylor Swift
7.       Sugar- Maroon 5
8.       What Do I Mean- Jonas Brothers



Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment