Friday, February 13, 2015

Current Shoes Obsession!


















Hello! I’ve been wanting new shoes for a while and I’ve been searching the whole internet to find the perfect ones and this are a few of the one I actually really like. I guess we can see trend here of cutout boots, expect for the Eleven Paris, but I’ve been wanting some for a while now. I also love wearing platform as you can see from the pictures. Anyways, what kind of shoes have you been obsessing over? Any other recommendations similar to these?


¡Hola! Hace mucho ya quería zapatos Nuevo y estuve buscando en todo internet para encontrar los perfectos y estos son algunos de los que más me gustaron. Creo que se puede ver una tendencia acá, de botas con cortes, excepto por los Elven Paris, pero hace mucho quiero unas. También me encanta usar plataforma como pueden ver en la foto. Igualmente, ¿Qué tipo de zapato les estuvieron gustando? ¿Algunas recomendaciones similares a estas?
Love
Pili
Ps: this is my 50th post! That’s crazy! Thank you for reading :).

No comments:

Post a Comment