Monday, February 23, 2015

10 things that made me happy last week!




Hello! Last week has been kind of slow in preparation for next week! Back in Asuncion and seeing tons of friends. Anyways, this are the 10 things that made me happy this week.
1.       New baby cousin. Monday my family and I went to visit my new born cousin and she was so adorable.
2.       Cheesecake. I love love love cheesecake especially from Kansas in Argentina and we went there this week and my sister and I share that delicious cheesecake.
3.       Jagger, the cat. Although, he is more of my sister’s cat he’s recently spend a lot of time with me (and Dylan!) and I started to like him even more.
4.       My little brother’s birthday. He turn 14 on Saturday and we had a small celebration and went out for lunch.
5.       Colder weather. This week we had like two days of colder weather, cold enough to wear leggings! It was so nice to have rest from the usually suffocating weather!
6.       Back in Asuncion. Yesterday I travelled to Asuncion and it’s so nice to know I’m seeing my friends this week and spending a little extra time with my parents before officially moving to Buenos Aires.
7.       Spinning. I love spinning so much. It is literally the only thing I actually enjoy doing at the gym and this week I finally got back into it.
8.       Taylor Swift and Paul McCartney performing. How amazing was this performance in the SNL 40 After Party? Two of my favorites performing together!? It was nuts!
9.       Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I’m going to be honest and say, it took me longer than usual to read this book but now I finally got more into it. And it is so good!
10.   Writing. I’ve been doing more writing and since I’ve been on writer’s block for so long getting back into my little writing bubble feels really good right now.
What made you happy this week?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment