Friday, February 27, 2015

February Photo Diary




Hello! I’ve mention in my new year’s resolution post that I wanted to take more pictures this year. SO I’ve decided to go for it and also share some of my favorite. Also, this is a basically what I’ve been up to this month, which involves, lots of delicious food-Including some from my staying in Paraguay-, lots of sunsets pictures and of course, cats –How adorable does Simba look in my arms while we were in the car?. I hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think. They were all taken with my IPhone so no fancy pictures hereJ.



¡Hola! Como dije en el post de mis resoluciones de año nuevo quería sacar más fotos este año. Entonces, decidí hacerlo y también compartir con ustedes mis favoritas. También, esto es básicamente lo que estuve haciendo este mes, lo que involucra, muchas comidas ricas (incluyendo de mi estadía en Paraguay), muchos atardeceres y por supuesto, gatos (¿No es tierno Simba en mis brazos mientras estábamos en el auto?). Espero que les gusten y digan me que piensan. Todos fueron tomadas con iPhone, asique no hay fotos fancy acáJ.































Love
Pili
ps: There were too many photos! sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment