Saturday, October 7, 2017

Paris Fashion Week Shows 1


Can you believe we are done with Fashion month? It has been such a fun and excited month, covering here in the blog has been amazing. I can’t wait until I do it again next season.
¿Pueden creer que ya termino el mes de la moda? Fue un mes muy divertido y emocionante, poder cubrirlo acá en el blog fue increíble. No puede esperar hacerlo de vuelta la próxima temporada.
I was planning to write one post on the Paris shows but there were so many and so many incredible looks that I had to divided in two. Here is the first round of shows:
Tenía pensado hacer un solo post para los desfiles de Paris, pero había tantos y tantos outfits increíbles que tuve que dividirlo en dos. Acá esta la primera tanda:


Balmain








I love Balmain. The dresses are always so perfect and thoughtful, they must take hours. This season was the usual Balmain with gold, silver and black, which I love. It was recently reveal that Balmain and Victoria Secret are working together and I can’t wait to see that
Me encanta Balmain. Los vestidos siempre son perfectos y detallistas, seguramente deben tardar horas en hacerlos. Esta temporada fue la típica de Balmain, dorado, plateado y negro, que me encanta. Hace poco se dijo que Balmain y Victoria Secret están trabajando juntos y no puedo esperar a ver que hacen.


Chanel




I’m so sad to say this but I was disappointed in Chanel. I almost didn’t even include it. First, the looks were not my favorite and felt like they are pulling away from their usual looks. Also, using plastic. It has been said that by 2050 there would be more plastic in the ocean than fishes so we MUST stop using plastic. So, to see an incredible designer and big influencer using plastic, kind of disappointed me. I picked a few only because it is Chanel.
Estoy muy triste de decir que me decepciono Chanel. Casi ni lo incluyo en el post. Primero, los estilos no eran mis favoritos y siento que están saliendo de lo usual. Además, usaron plástico. Se dice que para 2050 habrá más plástico en el mar que peces entonces hay que dejar de usar plástico. Ver un diseñador tan grande y con tanta influencia usar plástico, me decepciono. Elegí un par solo porque es Chanel.

Dior






Dior always changes. But they keep their usual dress design and the tulle. I’m always a big fan of Dior dresses and this year was no exception. Also, the silver dresses were stunning and silver is everywhere this season.
Dior siempre cambia. Pero se quedan con sus diseños de vestidos y el tul. Siempre fui muy fan de Dior y este año no fue la excepción. Además, los vestidos plateados fueron muy lindos y el plateado está en todas partes esta temporada.


Elie Saab













Elie Saab has been my favorite designer since a friend showed me the dresses. Every single dress is a dream, every detail is perfect. I was so excited to go through the pictures and to be honest it was the one with the most pictures. Elie Saab has that delicate and feminine touch we all know we love. Pure art.
Elie Saab es mi favorito desde que una amiga me mostro los vestidos. Cada uno de sus vestidos son increíbles y los detalles perfectos. Estaba muy emocionada de ver las fotos y la verdad es que es el que más foto tengo. Elie Saab tiene ese toque delicado y femenino que todos amamos. Es puro arte.

Givenchy




I’m going to say that the truth is I love the word “Givenchy”, just the way it is pronounced is beautiful (also, it is silver). I usually love what Givenchy does but never really saw much from the runway shows and I realize I love it. The looks are so unique and wearable. I also love the shoes.
Voy a decir la verdad, me encanta la palabra “Givenchy”, la manera de decirlo es muy linda (y plateada). Siempre me gusta lo que hace Givenchy, pero nunca vi mucho de sus desfiles y me di cuenta de lo que me gusta. Los estilos son tan únicos y usables. Además, me encantaron los zapatos.

Louis Vuitton





I was never Louis Vuitton biggest fan, their purses always seem to cliché, until they did the black and red version. Anyways, I wasn’t too fond of their dresses either, I saw Sophie Turner wearing them millions of time and I was never sure about them. But I really love this year’s look, like the jackets in the first few pictures as well as the last dresses.
Nunca fui muy fan de Louis Vuitton, las carteras son medias cliché hasta que sacaron las versiones rojas y Negras. Igualmente, no me gustaban los vestidos tampoco, vi a Sophie Turner usarlos millones de veces y nunca estuve muy convencida. Pero este año me encantaron los estilos, como las camperas en las primeras fotos y los últimos vestidos.

Which one was your favorite?

Love
Pili




No comments:

Post a Comment