Monday, October 9, 2017

Paris Fashion Week Shows Part 2




Part 2 is finally here! This was meant to be posted yesterday but I had a crazy day on Saturday but I finally got it. This one is officially the last post on Fashion month, I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Here are the last six Paris shows:
¡Por fin la parte 2! Esto se suponía que lo iba a subir ayer, pero tuve un día medio a las corridas el sábado, pero por fin lo pude hacer. Este es oficialmente el último post de Fashion Month, espero que a todos les haya gustado como a mí. Acá están los últimos seis desfiles de Paris:

Miu Miu





I always loved Miu Miu glasses and seeing the dresses was amazing as well. It has such a feminine touch and I love the patterns.
Siempre me gustaron los anteojos de Miu Miu y ver los vestidos fue increíble también. Tienen un toque muy femenino además de los estampados que me encantaron.

Nina Ricci



Anyone else getting Star Wars vibes here? The dresses with the cape on top remined me a lot of Star Wars. The fringe dresses are also so amazing and fringe might be coming back this season.
¿Alguien más siento una onda de Star Wars acá? El vestido con la capa arriba me hizo acordar a Star Wars. Los flecos en los vestidos también fueron muy lindos y parece que los flecos vuelven esta temporada.

Saint Laurent




Saint Laurent has been a favorite of mine since I saw it in Paris this year. I love their leather and silver with black vibes, this year they stuck by it. The pattern and the boots were also beautiful.
Saint Laurent es mi favorito desde que estuve en Paris este año. Me encanta sus cosas de cuero y su onda plateada con negro, y este año se mantuvieron con eso. El estampado y las botas también eran muy lindos

Stella McCartney


First, Stella McCartney would forever be one of my favorite designers for many reasons, from always using vegan fabrics, to being legendary Paul McCartney daughter, she is amazing. I love her clothes so much and her Adidas collaboration was amazing. This collection was classic Stella, keeping it simple and classy.
Primero, Stella McCartney siempre va a ser mi diseñadora favorita por muchas razones desde que siempre usa telas veganas hasta que es la hija de Paul McCartney, es increíble. Me encanta su ropa, y su colaboración con Adidas fue asombrosa. Esta colección fue típica de Stella: simple y clásica.

Valentino







Valentino dresses have always been a dream. Ever since I first saw one I was in love. This year the collection was obviously the same. Stick with the classic red color they added the latest trend which is transparency. Yet, show some classic dresses as well.
Los vestidos de Valentino siempre son barbaros. Desde que vi el primer vestido me enamoré. Este año obviamente que se mantuvo esto. Se mantuvo con el color rojo clásico y le agregó una tendencia que es la transparencia. Igualmente, también mostro unos vestidos más clásicos.

Zuhair Murad






I’m always mixing this dresses with Elie Saab because they are both amazing. They always seem so perfect and delicate, with the embroidery touch in most of them or adding beads. Also, pantsuits have been everywhere lately and Zuhair Murad stays in the trend.
Siempre me confundo sus vestidos con Elie Saab porque los dos son increíbles. Siempre son perfectos y delicados, todos con un toque de bordado o con mostacillas. También los trajes están muy de moda últimamente y Zuhair Murad se mantuvo en ella.


Which one was your favorite?

Love

Pili


No comments:

Post a Comment