Sunday, October 1, 2017

Milan Fashion Week Shows



Milan Fashion Week was something I didn’t suspect. I honestly didn’t know how beautiful all this shows could be. We all know the Italian culture and don’t deny it, we love it. I fell in love with the culture when I was there last year and ever since then I always wanted to know more about it and even see more of Italy. Through fashion we can experience culture, believe it or not (if you don’t, check out Emilia Clarke and Kit Harington ads for Dolce Gabbana). Somehow Milan Fashion week is showing us Italy through the eyes of different designers:
Milán Fashion week fue algo que no me imagine. La verdad no sabía que los desfiles iban a ser tan lindos. Todos sabemos cómo es la cultura italiana, no lo niegues, la amamos. Me enamoré de la cultura cuando estuve allá el año pasado y desde ahí que quise conocerla más y conocer más Italia. A través de la moda podemos experimentar la cultura, créanlo o no (si no, vean la publicidad de Emilia Clarke y Kit Harington para Dolce & Gabbana). De alguna manera, Milan Fashion Week nos esta mostrando Italia a través de los ojos de los diferentes diseñadores:



Giorgio Armani







I’ve never been a big fan of Armani, but this year looks were amazing. I love the different mix of fabrics which keeps the look fun and formal at the same time.
Nunca fui muy fan de Armani, pero este año los vestidos fueron increíbles. Me encanta como mezclan las telas lo cual hace un outfit divertido pero formal.

Bottega Veneta






I never heard of this designer but I feel in love when I saw Hailey Baldwin’s look on Instagram. When I was going through the pictures I loved the dresses with the beads and the fringes, something I haven’t notice before.
Nunca escuche de este diseñador, pero me encanto cuando vi el vestido de Hailey Baldwin en Instagram. Cuando empecé a ver las fotos me gustaron los vestidos con las mostacillas y los flecos, algo que no había visto antes.


Dolce & Gabbana











Nothing screams more Italy than Dolce & Gabbana. They always go over the top with the prints and this year was no exception. Starting however with transparency looks, a big trend this year but then kept it the classy Dolce & Gabbana vibes with flowers and prints.
Nada dice más Italia que Dolce & Gabbana. Siempre van más allá con estampado y este año no fue ninguna excepción. Empezó, igualmente, con transparencia, una tendencia muy fuerte este año, pero después siguió con clásico Dolce & Gabbana con flores y estampados.


Emilio Pucci





Emilio Pucci looks like is staying in the summer. With crop tops and bralettes looks. But keeping the trend of different prints and transparency.
Parece que Emilio Pucci se quedo en el Verano. Con los croptops y los bralettes, pero se quedó con la tendencia de estampados y transparencias.


Fendi





I was low key let down by Fendi this year. I love their casual wear, like their bags and backpacks but this year I was not that into it, I did pick a few I like. More casual looks, however I didn’t like the pattern in the socks.
Estuve medio decepcionada con Fendi este año. Me encanta su ropa más casual y sus carteras y mochilas pero este año no me gustó mucho, elegí un par. Estilos más casuales, pero igualmente no me gusto el estampado de las medias.


Gucci









If you would have told me a few years ago that I was going to love a Gucci collection I would have laugh. I was never a fan of Gucci until their loafers (someone wants to hit me up with a pair of those?), I always felt they were a bit too much but I am really loving it lately, and since extra is in, we’ll go for it.
Si hace unos años me hubieses dicho que me encanta la nueva colección de Gucci, me hubiese reído. Nunca fui muy fan de Gucci hasta sus mocasines (¿Alguien me quiere comprar unos?), siempre sentí que era demasiado, pero últimamente me gusta más y ya que ser extra está de moda.


Moschino





Moschino is always like this, over the top. Some looks were a bit too much for me, but this kind of rock princess? Vibe is really something and I like it. For someone who wears black and pink 24/7 this is some major inspiration.
Moschino siempre es así, excesivo. Algunos estilos fueron demasiado para mí, pero esta onda de rock princess, tuvo algo y me gusto. Para alguien que usa negro y rosa 24/7 me dio un poco de inspiración.

Prada



Prada bags are my dream. I never notice their dresses but this year I went through the collection and they were a few I like. I honestly thought I was going to love them as much I love their bags.
Las carteras de Prada son increíbles. Nunca les preste atención a los vestidos, pero este año mire la colección y hubo un par que me gustaron. Pensé que me iban a gustar como las carteras, la verdad.


Versace












Best.show.of.the.season. This year Versace collection was amazing, truly killed it. This year show was a commemoration for Gianni Versace since it's been 10 years of his death (we also get an American Crime Story season on this next year and I can’t wait) and Donatella went all the way. She brought Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Carla Bruni and Helena Christensen, all 90’s models, to close the show.
Mejor. Desfile. De. La. Temporada. Este año la colección de Versace fue increíble. El desfile fue en conmemoración de Gianni Versace, por ser 10 años de su muerte (también tenemos una temporada de American Crime Story el año que viene y no puedo esperar) y Donatella colmo nuestras expectativas. Trajo a las modelos de los 90 para cerrar el show: Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Carla Bruni and Helena Christensen.



Which one was your favorite?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment