Monday, December 29, 2014

December Favorites

Hello! Posting two days in a row. Yes! I wanted to share with you todat what I’ve been loving this month. Enjoy!



I was not sure about this eyeshadow when I got it as a gift. But when going out in Cancun I tried the dark one and I fell in love! I love the fact that it is dark but it has a little bit of glitter which makes your eyes pop.



I was dying for a dark lipstick because I loved how it looked. I finally found this one and dare to use it and I really liked! It is not purple but it is quite dark which I really like



I love this eyeliner because it is so easy so put on. I always struggle with eyeliner but I haven’t had a problem with this one.



I love this lotion it has been a lot of help since the beach and the sea made my skin really dry. I also have a lot of allergies on my body due to climate change and all the changes so it has help me with the rushes on my legs!




Shorts from Rie
This shorts have a short of impermeable fabric so they were really useful in Cancun when we went to Tankah and got wet. They are also extremely comfortable and not to mention fashionable.



Funny story about this: When I got it and realized the sleeves were kind of short I had no idea what I was going to wear it for. Turns out that it is amazing for flights and the beach when it gets a little chilly.



Since I was a lot in the sun in Cancun this were really useful. I had some trouble since they were too big for me but after getting them fix I was really happy and they were really useful.



My friend had this phone cases and I really wanted one. I loved the fact that they protect your whole phone and they are small so you do not have to carry something huge. Also, they were really cheap for 3 cases.



I’m obsessed with this camera! I can’t stop taking pictures. I love everything about it. I got it as a graduation gift and I took it to Cancun and took so many pictures! Can’t wait to take more on my next trip.



I’m a huge Salinger fan, so as soon as my mom finished this book, I needed to read it. I love this book almost as much as The Catcher in the Rye. The characters are amazing and it has a lot of Holden in them.



Mexican skull
I saw this one day at the beach and I needed to get one. I think it would look amazing in my bedroom, once I finish decorating it. I love the colors and the fact that I brought a little bit of Mexico here.



To be honest, I’ve been a Snapchat fan for a year or so but I don’t know why lately I’ve been using it more. I think it might be because my siblings now have Snapchat and since I’ve been away I can stay in contact and mess around with them. Anyways, Snapchat has become one of my favorite’s apps!



I love Charli since Boom Clap but this album is amazing! I love her 90’s vibe that she has. Great album.



Prison Break
I’m obsessed with this show. I actually denied for some time since my friend has been telling me to watch for a while and I’ve been saying no. But now that I have more free time, I can’t stop watching.

Photo Credit: Instagram


I can’t stop watching Essie videos! I love her make up tutorial and her vlogs! She is so cute! Her blog is amazing as well, make sure you check her out!

What have you been liking this month?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment