Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Cancun Photo Diary






















I’m back! I’m so happy to be back into blogging but I miss Cancun a lot! Anyways my whole class and I took a trip to Cancun for seven days where we visit Tankah and Tulum which were two beautiful places. Here are some pictures of the beach and all the fun I had back there. It was such an amazing and fun trip we will spend hours on the beach all together or we will go to clubs to dance. To be honest, I did not expect to have so much fun, it was truly amazing. The hotel Hard Rock Café Cancun was truly amazing as well as all the night club.  I got some typical Mexican skull which are shown in some pictures. Some pictures are from sunrise and sunsets at the beach which are my favorite. Also, I got a henna tattoo which I actually really like and I’m thinking about getting for real maybe?
 I can’t wait to go back there some day!
Love
Pili


No comments:

Post a Comment