Wednesday, December 10, 2014

And the Haters gonna Hate Hate Hate



Hi, today I’ve wanted to discuss something that I feel like a lot of people can relate. I’ve been writing since I was twelve/Thirteen years old, and now at eighteen almost nineteen I have encounter people who have told me it was stupid, childish, and useless.
When I was fourteen a guy came up to me and say: “Do you really write?” and that made me stop writing for a few years. I started again when I was seventeen. Those three years I have realized there was something missing. I was not my full self, because I quite writing because of what some silly fourteen year old had said to me.
However, at eighteen now, I still have people making fun of my writing. But I have decide that this time, I won’t let them bring me down. I will not stop because of what some people might say about what I write about. I don’t care anymore who reads or who doesn’t. I don’t care if I have people talking about this post. I don’t care if someone decides that my writing is stupid. I don’t care because I have realized that I write for myself. I write because it is who I am. I don’t want to go back to that sixteen year old who was not even half of the person I was supposed to be. I have come to the conclusion that weather I write or not, there will be hate, there will be people stabbing me on the back. If I write there will be people who read this and  others who do not, people who support me 100% and people who would not, no matter what. It does not matter what I do, there would be haters and there would be lovers no matter what I do.

My blog is called “Records of my troubles”, and this is me recording my life, keeping track of my feelings. Because like Salinger say, I’m not the only who feels this way, and many people would feel this way so I might as well help them understand this feelings and re assure they are not alone. So, no I’m not a massive blogger, or a huge author, but right now, I don’t care, as long as I write, I do what I love,  I am who I am, and I’m happy, I’m ok with where me and my blog stands. If you are bitter with your life and you hate what you do, then I’m sorry, but don’t bring someone who is happy doing what they are doing down, and respect everyone’s passion.
One day, my writing and passion would take me somewhere, because all those haters are gonna hate hate hate, and those who believe in me are going to be standing by me and supporting me.
Thank you for reading,
Love,
Pili
Ps: my favorite author was denied by many publishers, my favorite musicians were dropped and denied by record labels, everyone has haters when they start ;)

Ps2: I’m going back to my happy and cheerful blogging on Friday. I apologize for this post, I just needed to get this off my chest :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment