Monday, December 8, 2014

Outfit Of The Week

Hello! How is everyone doing this Monday? Last week was so amazing and next week is awesome too! I will be travelling so I won’t update until I’m back. Since I’m travelling I've decided to post an outfit of what I wear when I travel. Also, I decided to start writing in Spanish as well, in case there are any Spanish readers out thereJ.


¡Hola! ¿Cómo están todo este lunes? La semana pasada fue una increíble y la próxima será increíble también. Voy a estar de viaje, entonces no podre  estar actualizando hasta que esté de vuelta. Porque voy a viajar, decidí exponer un conjunto que usaría cuando viaje. También decidí empezar a escribir en español, por si hay algún lector que sabe españolJ.




Back pack from Forever 21 / similar one
Breaking Bad Shirt from Urban Outfitters/Similar one
Platform Sneakers from Converse/Similar one
Cardigan from Forever 21

Love
Pili





No comments:

Post a Comment