Friday, December 12, 2014

Traveling Essentials

Hi! How is everyone doing? It's finally Friday, which means I leave tomorrow! Also means I won't be able to update until I'm back which won't until the following week.
Today I wanted to show you what I usually travel with on my carry-on bag. I'm not taking much since I'm going on vacations and want to enjoy it as much as possible with my friends.

¡Hola! ¿Cómo están todos? ¡Por fin es viernes lo cual significa que mañana me voy! También significa que no voy a poder actualizar hasta que esté de vuelta en una semana.
Hoy quiero mostrarles con lo que generalmente viajo en mi bolso de mano. Esta vez, no viajo con mucho ya que voy de vacaciones y quiero disfrutarlas con mis amigos.



Backpack from forever21 / Similar here
Lolita Sunglasses from Forever21
Clubmaster Classic Green from Ray-Ban
Pink Journal from Staples/ Similar here
Faux Leather wallet from Forever 21/ Similar here
Mockingjay by Suzzane Collins from Amazon
Apple iPod Nano 8 GB (6th Generation) from Amazon
Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic from Apple
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (pink) from Amazon
Victoria Secret make up bag


Love
Pili






No comments:

Post a Comment