Tuesday, August 22, 2017

7 Apps to Have on your Phone





I am the kind of person who would use her phone for everything. If I lose my phone I pretty much lose everything, which sucks to be honest. But I like to use my phone to the maximum and use every little gadget it can give me. So I made a list of my top use apps for health or for school work which you should have:
Soy el tipo de persona que usa su celular para todo. Si pierdo mi celular, pierdo abolsumatamente todo, lo cual puede ser un poco mal, la verdad. Pero me gusta usar mi celular al máximo y aprovechar cada herramienta que me da. Hice una lista de mis aplicaciones favoritas para el colegio y para la salud:





Pacifica
I started using pacifica a few months ago and I’m still trying to get use to using it daily. But it is an amazing up to keep track of your health. Pacifica gives you the chance to put how much water you had, or how many hours of sleep you got. My favorite feature are the guided meditations, they have from small breathing exercise to a few meditations which help you sleep.
Empecé a usar Pacífica hace unos meses y todavía estoy tratando de acostumbrarme a usarla todos los días. Pero es una gran aplicación para mantenerte al día con tu salud. Pacifica te deja poner cuánta agua consumiste o cuántas horas dormiste. Lo que más me gusta de la aplicación son las meditaciones guiadas, hay desde ejercicios de respiración hasta meditación que te ayuda a dormirte.




Nike+ Run club
I started using this app over a year ago I think. It has been of great help to start running. I used to hate to run and now I do it three times a week. The app allows you to choose a plan, how much time would you like to spend on and basically everything so you’ll actually get the workout done. I choose to run 5K now, which is a nice start, but hope to go on to 10K or 20K!
Vengo usando esta aplicación hace un año más o menos. Ha sido increíble para empezar a correr. Odiaba correr y ahora corro 3 veces por semana. La aplicación te ofrece varios planes de los cuales podes elegir para entrenar. Yo elige para correr 5k ahora, lo cual es bueno para empezar, pero espero llegar a 10K o 20k.

Tide
Tide is a great app to use if you have a hard time concentrating on things. The app uses the pomodoro technique, which consists of working in periods of 25 minutes or more and take a break in between, once you’ve done that four times you take a longer break. The app allows you to choose the amount of time which works best for you. If you leave the app in this work interval you lose your block of 25 minutes, and need to start again. I love to use it when I have to study for exams, usually when I have a long text to read, it helps me concentrate.
Tide es una gran aplicación para usar si te cuesta concentrarte. La aplicación usa la técnica pomodoro, la cual consiste en trabajar en intervalos de 25 minutos o más y tomarse recreo entre cada uno de ellos, hasta llegar a los cuatro y tomarse un recreo más largo. La aplicación te deja adaptar los recreos e intervalos según sea mejor para vos. Si en los intervalos de concentración salís de la aplicación perdes ese tiempo y debes comenzar de vuelta. Me encanta usarla cuando tengo que leer textos extensos, ya que me ayuda a concentrarme.


Swork it
SworkIt is another amazing app to workout. The app has four options: Strength, yoga, stretching and cardio, which all offer different work out according to what type of work you want. I like to use yoga in the morning to wake up my muscles and do a little bit of stretching. I also use stretching after I run since it offers standing when I can’t lay on the ground and head to toe stretching so all your muscle are cool off after working out.
Sworkit es otra gran aplicación para hacer ejercicio. La aplicación te da cuatro opciones: fuerza, yoga, elongacion y cardio, las cuales todas ofrecen diferentes ejercicios de acuerdo al tipo de ejercicio que quieras. Me gusta usar el de yoga a la mañana para despertar los músculos y estirar un poco. También usó la opción de elongación para estirar después de correr, ya que ofrece la opción de estirar de pies a cabeza y parado para hacer cuando no te podes tirar al piso.



MyFitnessPal

I’ve been using MyFitnessPal on and off for a few years now. It is an amazing app to keep track of your meals, workouts and water. My Fitness Pal also, allows you to put you weight and lets you know how your progress.
Hace un par de años que vengo bajandome y eliminando MyFitnessPal. Es una gran aplicación para mantener un monitoreo de tus comedias, tu ejercicio y el agua que tomas. My Fitness Pal, tambien te deja poner tu peso y vas viendo tu proceso.





Lumosity
I need to credit my brother here. Lumosity allows you to do three games per day to work on different abilities, like memory, speed or attention. The concept of Lumosity comes from having a physical personal trainer, but instead of working the body you work the mind.
Tengo que darle crédito a mi hermano aca. Lumosity te deja hacer 3 juegos por día para trabajar en diferentes habilidades mentales como memoria, velocidad y atención. El concepto de Lumosity viene de la idea de tener un entrenador personal fisico pero en vez del cuerpo concentrarse en la mente.




Keep

I know iPhone has its own notes app but I find Keep way better. With Keep you can connect from your phone and your computer, I like the idea of having my note in my computer as well. Keeps also allows you to share and edit notes with other gmail users, which has been pretty useful to do groceries with my mom or for school work.
Se que iPhone tiene sus propias aplicación de notas pero me gusta mucho más Keep. Con Keep te podes conectar tanto en el teléfono cómo en la computadora, me gusta la idea de poder usar Keep en mi computadora. Keeps también te deja compartir y editar las notas con otros usuarios de gmail lo cual a sido muy útil para hacer  las compras con mi mama o para trabajos de la facultad.

What are your favorite apps to use?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment