Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Welcome to To Read with Tea



Welcome! My name is Pilar, Pili for short, or Pipi, Pipa, Pi or whatever you wish! I’m a 24 year old Argentina native where I currently live and study Communication. I spent most of my time reading, writing and chilling with my cats. Because I had lived in 5 differents towns, and 3 differents country, I considered myself a multicultural child since I like to pick up something from different cultures I had contact with and add them to my personality. To add up to this odd personality, I proudly have synesthesia, a condition where I see words in colors and sometimes even music (please don’t be shy and do ask me about it) . I love traveling since I was 5 years old (when I first moved to a different town) and fashion since I was a teenager (we don’t talk about the way I dressed when I was 13).

¡Bienvenidos! My nombre es Pilar, Pili para que sea más corto, o Pipi, Pipa, Pi o cómo quieran llamarme. Soy una argentina de 24 años donde vivo actualmente y estudió Comunicación Social.Pasó la mayor parte del tiempo leyendo, escribiendo. Porque viví en 5 ciudades diferentes y 3 países diferentes, me considero una persona multicultural ya que me gusta tomar algo de las diferentes culturas que he tenido contacto y agregarlo a mi personalidad. Para sumarle a está personalidad tan extraña, tengo orgullosamente sinestesia, una condición la cual me permite ver palabras con colores y aveces hasta la música ( por favor no se avergüence de preguntarme sobre esto). Amo viajar desde que tengo 5 años (cuando me mudé por primera vez a otra ciudad) y la moda desde que soy adolescente (no hablamos de cómo me vestía a los 13).

“To Read with Tea” started by the need to express myself when I was 17 years old. It didn’t started as “To Read with Tea” but it has now become what it is as you are currently reading this. I’ve been writing since I was 13 but kept it a secret until I was 15 years old and wrote briefly on Tumblr, which is now long erase but kept in the many journals I will forever keep. I hope one day to live based on this blog, to reach out to a large audience who needs to read whatever I’m writing at that specific time of their life and to travel the world making sure I document every step.

To Read with Tea” empezó con la idea de expresarme a los 17 años. No empezó con “To Read with Tea” pero ahora ha llegado a donde está en el momento en que estés leyendo esto. Escribo desde que tengo 13 años pero lo mantuve en secreto hasta los 15 y escribí brevemente en Tumblr, el cual fue borrado hace mucho tiempo pero todavía guardo las entradas en cuadernos. Espero un dia vivir de este blog, llegar a una gran audiencia quienes lean lo que escribió en el momento de sus vidas que lo necesiten y viajar por el mundo documentando cada paso.

You can also find me:
Tumblr: Poetrypg
Pinterest: pilig13
Instagram; piligesino
Bloglovin’: piligesino
Twitter: piligesino
Contact: pilar.gesino@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment