Monday, October 5, 2015

Trends I love: White Sneakers






Hello! I’m back, once again. So, in this period that I’ve been MIA, I went to Uruguay, took a few exams, had a One Republic concert cancel, and been out and about quiet a lot. But anyways, I’ve been loving this new trend a lot. I bought a pair of white converse and they are the only think that I’ve been wearing this past few months. The fact that they are white just make them extremely easy to pair with basically anything. What I really like about the pictures above are the ones pair with a dress, it gives them a less formal look which is amazing if you are gong for a more casual look. I feel like if you ever in doubt a pair of white sneaker is perfect to add to any outfit.
What do you think of white sneakers? Love them or hate them?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment