Friday, October 30, 2015

Grey and Print


Sweater-Abercrombie//similar here
Shirt-Hollister
Leggings-Sofia de Grecia//similar here
Shoes-Converse
Scarf-Amazon


Hi! I’m back and this time I promise to stay for a while (like pinky promise). Seems like spring has finally decided to show and weather is getting warmer here. I wore this outfit a while back when it was a little bit colder. I love the formal side to this one with the sweater and shirt. Adding the white converse made the look less formal, perfect for a casual day at uni and I think it would be perfect for a date at night.
I was going to post my September and October favorites today but, yesterday not only did I have a busy day but it rained like crazy. Posting them on Sunday! Can’t believe this year is almost coming to an end and it has been such a crazy one.
Hope you like it!
                                                                           ***
Estoy de vuelta y esta vez prometo quedarme un tiempo. Parece que la primavera decidió aparecer de una vez por todas y la temperatura subió un poco. Use este outfit cuando estaba más fresco. Me encanta el lado formal que tiene, perfecto para un día en la universidad o para salir a cenar a la noche.
Estaba por poner mis favoritos de septiembre y octubre pero ayer tuve un día bastante complicado y no paro de llover. Prometo subirlos el domingo. No puedo creer que el año se esté terminando, y fue uno tan loco.
¡Espero que les guste!
Love
Pili


No comments:

Post a Comment