Sunday, October 11, 2015

Paris Fashion Week Street Style











My favorite season is fashion week around the globe season. To be honest, I haven’t been checking much of the runways shows and street style expect for the occasionally Instagram. But I saw this post on Teen Vogue while on a rare Twitter catch up session with a bunch of pictures of Paris Fashion Week street style and I picked a few of my favorites. It seems like black is a theme in the post but everyone know, I love black clothes a lot. Also, I noticed a lot of sweaters and jackets, which is what I’ve been living this winter, sweaters all day and leather jackets at night. Anyways, I’ll try to update as much as possible this week but no promise for the next one since I have two exams. I hope you enjoyed the post and let me know which one was your favorite.
                                                                          ****
La temporada de Fashion Week alrededor del mundo es mi favorita. Para ser honesta, no estuve viendo mucho de los shows y los estilos de calle excepto por fotos de Instagram cada tanto. Pero vi un post de Teen Vogue en Twitter (lo cual es raro ya que no entro tanto estos días) con fotos del estilo de calle de Paris Fashion Week y elegí un par de mis favoritos. Parece que negro es un tema en este post pero todo sabemos que amo mucho la ropa negra. También, me di cuenta que hay muchos sweater y camperas, que es básicamente todo lo que use este invierno, sweaters todo el día y campera de cuero a la noche. Voy a tratar de subir la mayor cantidad posible de post esta semana pero no prometo nada para la próxima porque tengo dos exámenes. Espero que les guste el post y díganme cuál es su outfit preferido.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment