Thursday, October 8, 2015

Uruguay Diary



















So, last week my parents planned a small trip to Uruguay. Al though, I couldn’t stay as long as my family because I had an exam, I did stay four days and half in Punta Del Este, Uruguay. It was my first time over there, I had previously been in Uruguay but I went to Colonia only. I was surprise how beautiful this place was. We stayed in a hotel in Solanas which was basically in the woods, they were three story apartments, surround with lakes, trees, swimming pools, a restaurant, tennis court, among others things to do. The beach was really close by and it was so amazing, we did however go to different beaches near the more touristic side, and close to the restaurants and port. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Have you ever been to Punta Del Este? What do you think?
                                                                          ****
La semana pasada mis papas planearon un pequeño viaje a Uruguay. Aunque, no me pude quedar el mismo tiempo que mi familia, porque tenía un examen, me quede cuatro días y medio en Punta del Este, Uruguay. Era mi primera vez ahí, ya había ido a Uruguay antes pero solamente a Colonia. Me sorprendió lo lindo que era ahí. Nos quedamos en un hotel en Solanas que estaba básicamente en un bosque. Eran departamentos de tres pisos rodeados de lagos, arboles, piletas, un restaurant, cancha de tenis y muchas más cosas para hacer. La playa está muy cerca y era bastante linda, aunque, fuimos algunas playas diferentes más cerca de lado turístico y cerca de los restaurantes y el puerto. Espero que les gusten las fotos.
¿Alguna vez fuiste a Punta del Este? ¿Qué te pareció?
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment