Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It’s a kiwi






Kiwi shirt-Daniel Cassin
Black skirt-Bershka//similar here
Platforms- Converse//similar here
              Collar-Safari                                       



I don’t think anyone understands my excitement when I first saw this shirt. It’s just genius and I get so many compliments. I felt like this outfit was perfect for a nice dinner with friends or something a little bit more relax than a night out. I wore it while it was in Asuncion last time, so it was way warmer than it is here in right now. It is still cold here in Buenos Aires but as soon as the weather gets warmer I’m planning on wearing it again to dinner with my family or friends.
                                                                          ***
Creo que nadie comprende mi emoción cuando vi esta remera por primera vez. Es genial y muchas personas me la han elogiado. Creo que es el outfit perfecto para salir a cenar con tus amigas o algo más tranquilo que una salida a un boliche o fiesta. La use mientras esta en Asunción, la última vez que estuve ahí, así que hacia más calor que ahora. Todavía hace frio acá en Buenos Aires pero cuando este más cálido el clima planeo usarla de vuelta para una cena con mi familia o amigas.

Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment