Monday, April 20, 2015

Say my name





Shirt-Urban Outfitters/Similar here and here
Cardigan- forever 21//Similar here and here
Jeans-United colors of Benetton/Similar here and here
Shoes- Amazon
Scarf-Amazon
Hello! Sorry for the lack of posting uni has been quick my butt but I’m not willing to let that stop me. So this is another outfit for autumn weather. I think the shirt is a real fun one and Breaking Bad is one of my favorites. Also, I know this is weird for me to add some print especial animal print but I really loved this scarf.

¡Hola! Perdón por la falta de post, la Universidad me está matando pero no estoy dispuesta de dejar que eso me pare. Este es otro outfit para este clima otoñal. Creo que la remera es súper divertida y Breaking Bad es una de mis programas favoritos. También, es raro que yo use estampados en especial de animal print, pero me gusta mucho este pañuelo.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment