Sunday, April 5, 2015

10 Things that Made me Happy this Week!




Hello! Happy Easter to those who celebrate and happy Sunday those who don’t! I hope you had a lovely week! Here is a roundup of mines.
¡Hola! Felices Pascuas a aquellos que celebren y feliz domingo a aquellos que no. Espero que hayan tenido una buena semana acá hay un resumen de la mía.

1.       Getting my first tattoo. Yep, I did. I finally got my first tattoo. More on this in the following week.
1.  Hacerme mi primer tatuaje. Sip, lo hice. Por fin me hice mi primer tatuaje. Más de esto la semana que viene.
2.       Cancelled class on Tuesday. It was so nice to have a random holiday in the middle of the week. A nice little breath.
2. Cancelen las clases el martes. Fue tan lindo tener un feriado de la nada en el medio de la semana. Una linda respirada del chaos.
3.       Mom dropping me off and picking me up from University. It was weird but it was really nice to have my mom around to do this.
3.  Mama dejándome y buscándome de la universidad. Fue extraño pero me gusto que mi mama este para hacer estas cosas.
4.       Baking White Chocolate brownies. I forgot to take a pictures but they were amazing. Here is a link to the recipe. Try them! They are great!
4. Cocinar Brownies de chocolate blanco. Me olvide de sacar una foto pero estaba increíbles. Acá hay un link dela receta.  ¡Prueben! Son geniales.
5.       No classes on Thursday and Friday. More holiday’s I loved this days off to spend with my family.
5. Feriado de jueves y viernes. Más feriados. Me encantaron estos días libres para pasar con mi familia y relajarse un poco.
6.       Having my family over. A few family members came over on Friday to visit. It was really nice to have them and to see my baby cousin again.
6. Reunión familiar. Miss familiares vinieron el Viernes a visitar. Me gustó mucho que vengan y ver a mi nueva prima bebe.
7.       New boots. How cute are those new boots? I feel in love the moment I saw them and been wearing them all weekend.
7.  Botas nuevas. ¿Qué tan lindos son estas botas? Me enamore de ellas el momento que las vi y las estuve usando todo el fin de semana.
8.       Dinner with my family on Saturday. We went out for dinner yesterday and it was to a place I’ve never been. It was a really delicious and nice place.
8.  Cena con mi familia el sábado. Ayer fuimos a cenar con mi familia y fue un lugar que nunca había ido. Fue un lugar muy lindo y riquísimo.
9.        Mulan movie. This news broke out this week and I was so excited about this! I love this movie and I can’t believe they are making a real life movie! So amazing.
9.  Película de Mulan. Las noticias salieron esta semana y yo estoy tan emocionada por esto. Me encanta la película y no puedo esperar a que la hagan en vida real. Increíble.
10.   BeaMiller Stage it. I loved her performance in Stage it earlier this week. She is so amazing and listening this while I was writing was really relaxing.
10.  Bea Miller Stage it. Me encanto como canto en Stage It al comienzo de la semana. Bea es increíble y escucharla mientras escribía fue muy relajante.
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment