Thursday, April 16, 2015

Music Festival Outfit









Shirt-Rapsodia//Similar here
Shorts-Forever 21//Similar here
Kimono-Forever 21
Shoes-Keds

I put this outfit together after looking at a lot of pictures from Coachella. I thought it look pretty good to go to any music festival, even though I’ve never been to one haha. I do hope to get to go Coachella sometime in the future and to Lollapalooza next year (maybe, hopefully). Anyways, I think the short and tank tops are great for the high temperatures and the kimono to cover up a little bit in case you feel a little bit too much. I think converse would have been better though, but since I don’t own any converse right now I put out some Keds. Hope you enjoy it.

Elegí este outfit después de ver varias fotos de Coachella. Creo que es bastante bueno para un festival de música aunque nunca haya ido a uno jaja. Espero ir a Coachella en algún momento y al Lollapalooza el año que viene (quizás, espero). Igualmente, Creo que los shorts y musculosa son perfectos para las temperaturas altas y el kimono para taparse cuando te sentís que es mucho. Zapatillas converse quizás sean mejor pero como no tenía puse unas Keds. Espero que les guste.


No comments:

Post a Comment