Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Feather and flowers

Shirt-Abercrombie//Similar here
Jeans-Forever21
Kimono-Forever 21
Shoes-Converse//Similar here

This is a casual outfit I will wear to university. I really like to be comfortable when going to college but also like to add a little bit of something, so I added the kimono. I wore this last Friday when the temperature was pretty high, so keep it cool and casual I wore the tank top and the kimono. Hope you enjoy!


Un outfit casual que uso para la Universidad. Me gusta estar cómoda en la universidad pero también me gusta agregarle algo más asique le agregue el kimono. Use esto el viernes cuando la temperatura era bastante alta, para no tener tanto calor y estar casual use la musculosa y el kimono. Espero que les guste
Love
Pili
Pd: ¡acuérdense que tengo un nuevo blog en español!


No comments:

Post a Comment