Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Cozy Manhattan






Sweater-Abercrombie
Leggings-Forever21
Necklace-Isadora//Similar here
Boots-Amazon

Hello! Another outfit post. This is my go to outfit whenever I’m cold and just want to be comfortable. Leggings have been my best friends this past years, they are so comfortable and warm I love them. The sweater is also extremely cozy perfect for a cold winter day when you are not in the mood to dress up and want to stay warm. I added the necklace last minute to make the outfit a little bit more formal, I also though a scarf would look great too. Hope you like it.

¡Hola! Otro outfit post. Este es el outfit que me gusta usar cuando tengo frio y quiero estar cómoda. La calzas son mis mejores a migas en los últimos año, son súper cómodas y calentitas, las amo. El buzo también es súper acogedor, perfecto para los días fríos de invierno cuando no estas con ganas de vestirte bien y quieres estar calentita. Agregue el collar a último momento para hacer el outfit mas formal, también pensé que con una bufanda quedaría muy bien. Espero que les guste
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment