Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pocket Cat



                                               Shirt-Forever 21                                                           
Kimono-Forever 21//Similar here
Shoes-Amazon
Skirt-Bershka//Similar here


Hello! I quiet enjoy this outfit maybe because I love this skirt so much. But also I think the shirt is so adorable, when I saw it I knew I needed to get it. Anyways, I wore this to a play and dinner I went with my friends, to look not too formal but more dressy and casual. The shirt and the kimono kind of give the outfit this kind of look.

¡Hola! Me gustó mucho usar este outfit, porque amo esta pollera. Pero también porque la remera es súper encantadora. Use esto para una obra de teatro y cena con mis amigos, para no estar tan formal pero más casual y elegante. Esta remera y kimono hace el outfit así.
Love
Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment