Thursday, August 10, 2017

Styles I love

Fashion to me is a way of expressing yourself, is a different way to show art. And like any art it changes and people are always trying new things. Even though I’m a big believer that fashion should be anything you want, I do love following trends and seeing what people are wearing. I love going through Vogue’s Instagram and Twitter reading articles about what are Karlie Kloss and Alexa Chung wearing lately. Here is a list of the 5 things that are trending right now and I love:
La moda para mi siempre fue una manera de expresarnos, es una manera diferente de mostrar arte. Como todo tipo de arte cambia y las personas siempre tratan cosas nuevas. Aunque creo que la moda debería ser lo que quieras, me gusta seguir tendencias y ver que están usando las personas. Me encanta mirar el Instagram y el Twitter de Vogue y leer artículos sobre lo que están usando Karlie Kloss y Alexa Chung. Acá hay una lista de las tendencia de ahora y que estoy enamorada:




Photo credit: Instagram


Fishnets socks
Where fishnets ever a thing? Maybe in the 90s? Now they are and I’m obsessed. I wasn’t sure how they’ll look on me at first so I was a little bit unsure if I should buy them, but I’m so glad I did. Fishnets socks add a nice touch to a plain outfit or to something casual, they can add a bit of fun. I love pairing them with black pants and rolled them up to show them at the bottom, or ripped jeans to show them through the holes.
Medias red
¿Las medias de red alguna vez estuvieron de moda? ¿Quizás en los 90? Ahora, están de moda y estoy obsesionada. No estaba segura de cómo me podrían quedar a mi entonces dudé bastante de comprarlas, pero por suerte lo hice. Las medias de red agregan algo a un outfit básico o a algo casual, le dan un toque divertido. Me encanta usarlas con pantalones negros y arregamangarlos para mostrarlas o con pantalones rotos para mostrarlos en los agujeros.




Photo credit: Pinterest

Showing your socks
If you are my friend and you are reading this, you are currently laughing. I am the biggest socks collector out there, and I’m not joking. I might have around 20 pair of socks with different drawing (side note: I can show them if you want to…?) and every day I show them excitedly to my friends. So yes, this trend is genius for me. If you wear skirts and dresses they look adorable with sneakers and if you are like me and wear pants, roll them up and show them off!
Mostrar las medias
Si sos mi amiga y estas leyendo esto, te estás riendo en este momento. Soy la coleccionista de medias más grande del mundo y no es un chiste. Debo tener cerca de 20 pares con diferentes dibujos (Si quieren les muestro…?) y todos los días se las muestro a mis amigos. Entonces, está tendencia me pareció genial para me. Si usas vestidos y polleras, podes usar zapatillas con medias y si usas pantalones como yo, ¡arregamantatelos y mostrar tus medias!


Photo credit: pinterest

Pastel colors
I mentioned in my first post I have synesthesia and this makes me feel pastel colors as something beautiful and peaceful. My favorite music has pastel colors (I am aware this sounds really strange). I love how many outfits I’m seeing in pastel colors, they add such a nice peaceful touch to outfits. But not only do clothes have them, I’m kind of trying to decorate my room pastel pink!
Ps: Pink has been everywhere lately, and I’m digging it!
Colores pastel
Mencione en mi primera entrada que tengo sinestesia y los colores pasteles me dan un sentimiento de paz y algo muy lindo, delicado. Mi música favorite tiene color pasteles ( si, se que suena muy raro). Me encanta los outfits que tienen un toque de color pastel, le agregan algo con mucha paz a un outfit. Pero no solo me gusta en la ropa, estoy tratando de decorar mi cuarto con colores pasteles.
Ps: ¡El rosa está en todas partes últimamente y me encanta!

Photo credit: Pinterest


Destroyed jeans
Yes, destroyed jeans have been here for ages. But what is really new now is destroying or adding frayed to hem. I’m not a huge fan of a lot of frayed but I do like the idea of having no hem at the bottom is amazing. Also, for us short girl, we finally found a pant that actually reaches our ankles!
Jeans rotos
Los jeans destruidos están hace años, lo se. Pero lo que está de moda últimamente es destruir el dobladillo o agregarle flecos. No soy muy fan de muchos flecos, pero me gusta la idea de sacarle el dobladillo. Además, para nosotras las chicas mas bajas por fin encontré un par que me llega al tobillo.



Photo credit: Pinterest


Pompoms shoes
I saw a pair of this in Zara while I was in Spain and I was like: do I? Do I? And then i was like: Heck yeah, I need them. I’m glad I did. Having pompoms in your feet adds such a fun touch to an outfit. I love wearing a basic tee and a pair of jeans and then BAM pompoms on my shoes.
Zapatillas con pompones
Vi un par en Zara cuando estaba en España y dije: lo hago? Lo hago? Y después fue: obvio que si, las necesito. Estoy muy contenta que las compre. Tener pompones en los pies le da un toque muy divertido a cualquier outfit. Me encanta usar una remera básica, jeans básicos y después BAM pompones en los pies.



What having your favorite styles lately?
Love

Pili

No comments:

Post a Comment